Your interaction and communication with Riverside Presbyterian Church is about to get SO much better. Our Church Center app for your smartphone connects seamlessly with Planning Center's church management system and lets you do many things with the simple touch of a button. Receive news, updates, and announcements, join and communicate within groups and bible studies, view the church calendar, and access our church directory.
To get started download Church Center from the App Store or from Google Play and follow the steps below. Your profile may already have some basic information as we have used Planning Center for the past several years. Make changes and corrections if needed.
STEP ONE: Download and Install the Church Center App
- Search ‘Church Center’ in your app store
- Click on ‘Get Started’
- It will need to find our church so you can either: Allow it to access your location & click ‘New City Presbyterian Church’ OR Don’t allow access and search for our church manually
- Click on our church logo and select, ‘This is my church’
- Enter your phone number
- Enter the log-in code that will be immediately texted to you
- Click on your user profile to log-in (don’t worry...these steps are just to set-up the app. You won’t have to do this every time!)
STEP TWO: Edit Your Contact Info / Add Family & Profile Pictures
- Open the Church Center app once you’ve registered
- Click on the silhouette icon in the top right corner
- Add e-mail, phone number, mailing address and a photo
- Click on the ‘Groups’ icon in the lower right corner
- Click on the group ‘Riverside News & Updates’
- Click ‘subscribe’
- Make sure push notifications are turned on in your device settings for Church Center to receive real-time messaging.