We exist for God's Glory and the expansion of His Kingdom as we faithfully proclaim and demonstrate His Gospel in word and deed.
- The Word of God - We value the Old and New Testament Scriptures as the inspired Word of God – authoritative, relevant and central in our worship, expositional preaching, teaching, and thinking (2 Timothy 3:16, 4:2)
- The Gospel - we value the gospel as the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes and for the transformation of all things (Romans 1:16, 8:23)
- The Kingdom - we value the heaven-to-earth Kingdom of God and by faith seek to extend its impact from our neighborhoods to the nations – spiritually, relationally, societally, culturally (Luke 11:1-4)
- The Church - we value the church as a community of authenticity – having been called, collected and commissioned by God to embody a refreshing culture of dependence on Christ and each other (Acts 2:42-47)
- People Focused Ministry - we value the diverse people of our area, seeking to provide un-churched individuals and families with repeated opportunities to understand and respond to the gospel of Christ (Acts 17:22-34). We are a newly established church that hopes to plant additional churches in the river region.